by Danielle Weber
Public Relations Coordinator
DSA is dedicated to adding excellent events and programs for your child and your family! One recent addition to our high school was a Prom. This traditional high school dance happens at most US schools as a celebration for upperclassmen. Here’s a recap on DSA’s inaugural Prom on April 21st, 2018:
One big highlight of prom was the voting and crowning of a King and Queen. Students were nominated by their classmates, presented to the school, and on prom night, all the attendees voted for one King and one Queen who they believed represented the senior class well. Congratulations to our first King, Daniel Herrera, and our first Queen, Katie Loberger!
The dance took place in the HS Commons, which was transformed into a roaring 1920’s themed space with a dance floor, photo booth, and a custom milkshake station.
Thank you to all the students, staff, and partners who made this event successful, especially Boca’s Group, who donated their famed milkshakes and appetizers for our students!
Here are 5 things you may not know about them…..
1) Bocas Grill on 72nd Ave, better known as “El Original,” was the first restaurant to be born in the group, and set the trend for Latin fusion cuisine in Miami. Then, Bocas House took this mixture of flavors to the next level. Currently, there are 5 Bocas Grill and 3 Bocas House branches… In just 3 years!
2) Long live products made from scratch! In both restaurants, handcrafted dishes are served, using artisanal high quality ingredients, such as the Bocas Grill Chicha and the Bocas House Milkshakes. You have to try them!
3) Quality comes first. That’s why all the meat served at Bocas Grill and Bocas House is USDA PRIME. Why? It comes from grass-fed cows from Wisconsin without hormones. Order a Grill or a Tomahawk and notice the difference!
4) Social media lovers! Boca’s Grill managed to position itself as the first restaurant in Miami to reach 100K followers on Instagram, and Boca’s House made was the first to get 500 reviews on Google. Check out @bocasgrill and @bocas_house and see why they are called “social media stars.”
5) Boca’s Grill and Boca’s House are top tourist destinations! If you don’t believe us, check out the #MilkshakeFace hashtag of Boca’s House, plus the hundreds of photos that Boca’s Grill visitors have posted. The restaurants have become popular meeting places in the city of Miami and Orlando, with tourists from around the world.
3399 NW 72nd Ave, Suite 128, Miami FL, 33122.
10200 NW 25th St # 101, Doral, FL 33172