Thank you to our??families who have already given generously to Building Futures, DSA???s campaign to raise money for our new high school building and expanded facilities!
While the completion of our new DSA High School Building is on schedule, we do not yet have the funds secured to complete our new Worship and Arts Center, which will be the capstone of our state-of-the-art campus. Additionally, tuition covers daily operational costs, but not specialized equipment and supplies that greatly add to each student???s educational experience. Some examples are:
- Audio/Visual: Technology and equipment for a broadcasting studio.
- Music and Art: Equipment and supplies such as studio instruments, high capacity kilns, and theater and dance props and equipment.
- Athletics: Specialized supplies and training equipment such as exercise machines, weight sets, injury prevention and treatment equipment, etc.
- Playground: Shaded tarps and additional equipment pieces for our expanded playground area.
- Enrichment: Equipment, software, and supplies for an array of classes and clubs from chess to robotics to carpentry to agriculture.
All families and businesses are invited to participate in this campaign. Donations are tax-deductible and are commemorated by a brick paver or a medal. Pavers and medals will be featured in the design of the new high school building and can be engraved with business names, family names, or messages.
Donation forms were??sent home on March 2nd. Gifts are voluntary, and you are not obligated to participate. Please indicate your preference on the form and return it to your teacher or the office, even if you do not wish to participate, by March 20th.
Please see the Building Futures page of our website for more information about our new high school project, what your donations will be used for, photos, videos, and more! For more information or for another form, contact DSA Advancement Director Ginger Poulos at email@example.com or (305) 597-4545 ext. 132.
Our students are now enjoying a top notch education because of the selfless generosity of those who gave for the founding and building of our school. May we always remember to be thankful to those forward-thinking donors who gave so much, and may we also prove to be a generous school family who makes the opportunities we enjoy possible for those who follow.
To view the current progress of our high school construction project, please watch our latest update video!