The Divine Savior Academy Student Council wants you to share your talents with others at our Talent Show on March 14, 2014! The Talent Show is an annual event for all students in our Elementary, Middle, and High School (students from Kindergarten to 12th grade). The show is judged by a panel of teachers, staff and members of the community. Performers compete in three divisions: Kindergarten to 2nd grade, 3rd grade to 5th grade, and Middle School to High School.
Be creative! Past acts include dancers, magicians, singers, comedians, and group performances. Join us and show everyone what you can do!
Please find information below on important dates, how to participate, audition guidelines, and who to contact for more information.
February 6 (Thursday): Entry forms due to homeroom teacher (see form below)
- Forms are due by 8:30 AM.
- Audition times will be sent home with each student at the end of the day.
February 7 (Friday): Auditions (3:45 ??? 7:00 PM) in Music Room (3rd Floor)
- Auditions can also be submitted online at http://www.dropitto.me/DSAstudentcouncil
- Upload Password = talentshow
- Please indicate on the sign-up sheet whether you want a live audition or would like to submit it online.
- Please note if you sign up for a live audition and miss your time, you will be required to audition online.
March 13 (Thursday): Dress Rehearsal (3:30 ??? 5:30 PM) in auditorium
March 14 (Friday): TALENT SHOW (7:00 PM)
- If it is a group performance, please list all group members on the Talent Show form.
- Auditions do not have to be perfect???you will have time to improve the performance before the dress rehearsal and show.
- A performance cannot exceed 3 minutes.
- All performances should be appropriate and in good taste. The DSA administration reserves the right to refuse an act it deems inappropriate.
- A CD player/music connection will be provided for all auditions.
- Depending on the number of auditions, we may be required to eliminate some acts due to time constraints.
- The talent show is open to students in K ??? 12th grade in the following divisions: A) Kindergarten ??? 2nd grade, B) 3rd ??? 5th grade, and C) Middle School and High School.
- Trophies will be awarded in each division.
- Judges will include teachers, staff, and/or guests of the community.
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.